October 6, 2011

First week October babies...

Assalamualaikum & morning to all.......


Hi peeps! Notice any difference in my blog? I've removed some gadgets that have been bothering to
some viewers. But still kept the one I like...hehehe

"Adoi! Blog macam nak raya Hindu...warna-warni dengan lip lap lip lap...dengan revolvermaps lagi.." 
Sounds familiar?
Ha! I tell you...itu mulut memang tak berinsurans bikin gua sakit hati betul.

Actually...I need those to make my blog looks lively, kan? Tak ada la putih melepak aje...macam
the so-called person tu punya blog kan? But forget it la........

Oo...I'm supposed to write an N3 about October babies...I'd told you that most of my friends and
family members were born in October. So...I had a picture of these two who were born in the first
week.

Khafif Japri ~ he was born on the 1st October......

Happy Birthday Pis......may all your dreams come true. Makan nasi minyak nanti  jangan lupakan
daku....wakakaka

Youngest sista..Julaila..coming 8th October will be her birthday......

Sorry sis...tak balik raya. Nanti kita jumpa masa wedding Shafiq je. This is an advance birthday
wishes....may you live happily ever after.

Junie Octovian: There are a few that I don't keep their pics with me but they are always in
                         my heart. So...here's me wishing you guys 'A Very Happy Bithday'......
                         love u'olls...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...